Download version on website

From
David Ford
Date:
The pgsql.com website still tries to feed you postgres v7.1.1 :)

David

Re: Download version on website

Date:
David Ford wrote:
> The pgsql.com website still tries to feed you postgres v7.1.1 :)

Oops.  Maybe they get paid per support request.  :-)

Re: Download version on website

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
thanks for letting me know ... am getting this looked after right away :(

Date:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > David Ford wrote:
> > > The pgsql.com website still tries to feed you postgres v7.1.1 :)
> >
> > Oops.  Maybe they get paid per support request.  :-)
>
> *scratch head*  huh?

The joke was that 7.1.1 was being offered because it had more bugs than
7.2.1, and would generate more support requests.  Again, just a joke.

Date:
On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> David Ford wrote:
> > The pgsql.com website still tries to feed you postgres v7.1.1 :)
>
> Oops.  Maybe they get paid per support request.  :-)

*scratch head*  huh?

Re: Download version on website

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
What page are you looking at here?  The only page I know of shows v7.2.1
down ... :(

On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> thanks for letting me know ... am getting this looked after right away :(
>
> On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, David Ford wrote:
>
> > The pgsql.com website still tries to feed you postgres v7.1.1 :)
> >
> > David

> >     (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to majordomo@postgresql.org)

> http://archives.postgresql.org

Re: Download version on website

From
David Ford
Date:
Sure thing.  I like bugging you guys with user errors, unfortunately
sometimes I figure it out before I can hit the send button on the email.. ;)

David

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>thanks for letting me know ... am getting this looked after right away :(
>
>On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, David Ford wrote:
>

>>The pgsql.com website still tries to feed you postgres v7.1.1 :)
>>
>>David

Re: Download version on website

From
David Ford
Date:
"Download" from the front page on pgsql.com

Yesterday it proferred 7.1.1 in the text and started a download of
7.1.1, today it's 7.2.1 for the text and the download.

David

Date:
On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, David Ford wrote:

> "Download" from the front page on pgsql.com
>
> Yesterday it proferred 7.1.1 in the text and started a download of
> 7.1.1, today it's 7.2.1 for the text and the download.

Chris must have gotten to it faster then I thought ... thanks for letting
us know ...