Help required with installing postgreSQL on SCO Openserver

From
"Jim Morcombe"

Can you help me with this problem?

I am trying to install PostgreSQL on my SCO OpenServer box but am having problems.

here is the output from the configure script and from the gmake command

I have included the gmake output and the errors separately as well as combined, in case that makes it easier to see my error.

Jim Morcombe.

Attachment

Re: [NOVICE] Help required with installing postgreSQL on SCO

From
"Josh Berkus"
Date:
Jim,

> Can you help me with this problem?
>
> I am trying to install PostgreSQL on my SCO OpenServer box but am
> having problems.

From the look of it, you're having version problems with gmake.  Can
you check what version is installed?

Hopefully, someone on this list has some experience with SCO ....

-Josh Berkus