Help required with installing postgreSQL on SCO Openserver

From
"Jim Morcombe"

Can you help me with this problem?

I am trying to install PostgreSQL on my SCO OpenServer box but am having problems.

here is the output from the configure script and from the gmake command

I have included the gmake output and the errors separately as well as combined, in case that makes it easier to see my error.

Jim Morcombe.

Attachment

Re: Help required with installing postgreSQL on SCO Openserver

Date:
"Jim Morcombe" <robust@vianet.net.au> writes:
> "fd.c", line 286: error: undefined symbol: NOFILE

Try something more recent than 7.1.1 ... this problem should be gone
in 7.2.

            regards, tom lane