Problem on installation PostgreSQL on cygwin

From
Vernon Wu
Date:
I follow the installation instruction on http://www.ejip.net/faq/postgresql_win_setup_faq.jsp and have cygwin and
postgreSQL installed. I, however, can't find the /usr/local/pgsql/ directory. What I miss here?

Thanks in advance.

Vernon

Re: Problem on installation PostgreSQL on cygwin

From
Daniel Lucazeau
Date:
Bonjour Vernon,

Le jeudi 23 mai 2002 à 00:51:12, vous écriviez :

VW> I follow the installation instruction on
VW> http://www.ejip.net/faq/postgresql_win_setup_faq.jsp and have cygwin and
VW> postgreSQL installed. I, however, can't find the /usr/local/pgsql/ directory. What I miss
VW> here?

I have put my DB on another place/drive and i use the -D parameter :
-D /cygdrive/x/catone/cattwo/../postgresql/
And all work fine.
Don't forget lauch ipc-daemon !

--
Cordialement,