CVS tag for 7.2.1?

From
Jack Bates
Hello:

PostgreSQL anoncvs lacks a tag for the 7.2.1 release.  Could I request
that one be set, please?

I might be able to squeeze in at least a review of the non-blocking SSL
TODO issues reported in a recent email of Tom Lane's.  I am familiar
with such matters.  Is anyone currently working on this?  Please drop a
line if you have guidance.

Thanks again to the PostgreSQL development team!  I continue to be
amazed at the attention to detail (and especially the quality of the
documentation) for this free system.

--

Jack Bates
Portland, OR, USA

Desc of Functions

From
"DB@ ADM"
Date:
Hi Everybody ,
I am new to the postgres and was excited to see the features of postgres.
I want the document for all the available functions in postgres . Could any
body help me out ...
i have given the following query on the prompt..

psql==> \df

if gives me the list of all the functions with the return values and the
arguments ... but i am not able to make out what a particular function
actuall does ...
Regards
Yogesh

Re: CVS tag for 7.2.1?

Date:
Jack Bates wrote:

> Hello:
>
> PostgreSQL anoncvs lacks a tag for the 7.2.1 release.  Could I request
> that one be set, please?
>
> I might be able to squeeze in at least a review of the non-blocking SSL
> TODO issues reported in a recent email of Tom Lane's.  I am familiar
> with such matters.  Is anyone currently working on this?  Please drop a
> line if you have guidance.

I don't know anyone currently working on this.

Re: Desc of Functions

Date:
DB@ ADM wrote:
> Hi Everybody ,
> I am new to the postgres and was excited to see the features of postgres.
> I want the document for all the available functions in postgres . Could any
> body help me out ...
> i have given the following query on the prompt..
>
> psql==> \df
>

> if gives me the list of all the functions with the return values and the
> arguments ... but i am not able to make out what a particular function
> actuall does ...

Try \df+.