archives.postgresql.org

From
Andrew Sullivan
Date:
Hi,

Are there problems again on archives.postgresql.org?  Simple searches
of -general using Subject: lines I know appeared in the past several
weeks are just never coming back; about half the time, they stall.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

Re: archives.postgresql.org

Date:
Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there problems again on archives.postgresql.org?  Simple searches
> of -general using Subject: lines I know appeared in the past several
> weeks are just never coming back; about half the time, they stall.

That and fts.postgresql.org have been unusable for months.  The problem
is known, the solution is not.  :-(

Re: archives.postgresql.org

From
Andrew Sullivan
Date:
On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 12:50:17PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Are there problems again on archives.postgresql.org?  Simple searches
> > of -general using Subject: lines I know appeared in the past several
> > weeks are just never coming back; about half the time, they stall.
>
> That and fts.postgresql.org have been unusable for months.  The problem
> is known, the solution is not.  :-(

I knew about fts.  I recall Marc Fournier noting that archives was
working fine as recently as two weeks ago, though, so I was surprised
to see it again today.  Oh, well.

----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue
<andrew@libertyrms.info>                              M6K 3E3
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

Re: archives.postgresql.org

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
We're currently in the process of getting a second server order that we
will be moving the database(s) themselves over to, for both fts and
archives ... just taking a bit longer then originally planned ...