Readline and SRPMs

From
"Ben Trewern"
Date:
I've asked this a while ago but had no answer.  I thought I'd have another
go.  I'm trying to build the SRPMs on Mandrake 8.1 but am having the problem
that it does not find the readline header files.

Has anyone any idea how I point rpmbuild to the right directory to find
these.

Otherwise if I need to use the standard tarball then can someone point me to
how to make sure configure finds those same files.

Regards

Ben

Re: Readline and SRPMs

From
Lamar Owen
Date:
On Friday 15 February 2002 09:37 am, Ben Trewern wrote:
> I've asked this a while ago but had no answer.  I thought I'd have another
> go.  I'm trying to build the SRPMs on Mandrake 8.1 but am having the
> problem that it does not find the readline header files.

My apologies; I have been swamped at work.  And will remain so for at least
another two weeks....

> Has anyone any idea how I point rpmbuild to the right directory to find
> these.

You will have to edit the spec file to change the dependency, then rpm -ba
the spec file.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio