Helpdesk app on Postgresql and PHP?

From
Francisco Reyes
Date:
Anyone knows of a helpdesk or project management app that uses PHP and
Postgresql?

Re: Helpdesk app on Postgresql and PHP?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
have you checked gborg?

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> Anyone knows of a helpdesk or project management app that uses PHP and
> Postgresql?

Re: Helpdesk app on Postgresql and PHP?

From
Frank Joerdens
Date:
On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 12:28:58PM -0500, Francisco Reyes wrote:
> Anyone knows of a helpdesk or project management app that uses PHP and
> Postgresql?

We tried Tutos (look at freshmeat.net for the URL) for a while which has
many features and works reasonably well. The user interface is somewhat
non-intuitive and it has a rather unfinished look (which a computer
literate person might ignore - then again, a computer literate person
wouldn't use an html interface . . . ).

Worth checking out I think although it didn't turn out to be useful for
our shop.

Regards, Frank