Debian patch/package for 7.2beta

From
Martijn van Oosterhout
Date:
Hi,

I was wanting to try out the latest 7.2beta and figured it would be cool if
the diff to build debian packages of it was available. However, Google can't
seem to find anything so I'm asking here.

There are SRPMs on the ftp site, maybe there's room for the debian diff
also?
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
http://svana.org/kleptog/
> Terrorists can only take my life. Only my government can take my freedom.

Re: Debian patch/package for 7.2beta

From
Lamar Owen
Date:
On Thursday 13 December 2001 07:53 pm, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> I was wanting to try out the latest 7.2beta and figured it would be cool if
> the diff to build debian packages of it was available. However, Google
> can't seem to find anything so I'm asking here.

> There are SRPMs on the ftp site, maybe there's room for the debian diff
> also?

Oliver has, I think, been having some problems with the lack of a working
DESTDIR in the perl client build.  I have the same problem, unfortunately --
but he has to meet a different set of criteria than I do with the RPM's.

Plus, the debian 'diff' is much larger than the RPM one.  And I mean _much_
larger, so Oliver has a bigger task than I do.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio