alternative place to download pgaccess

From
tek1
Date:
the below site keeps timing out:
http://ns.flex.ro/pgaccess/

are there any other sites making pgaccess available for download?

thanks...

Re: alternative place to download pgaccess

Date:
tek1 <tek1@pobox.com> writes:
> the below site keeps timing out:
> http://ns.flex.ro/pgaccess/
> are there any other sites making pgaccess available for download?

pgaccess is in the PG distribution, no?  It should get built and
installed if you configure --with-tcl.

            regards, tom lane

Re: alternative place to download pgaccess

Date:
> tek1 <tek1@pobox.com> writes:
> > the below site keeps timing out:
> > http://ns.flex.ro/pgaccess/
> > are there any other sites making pgaccess available for download?
>
> pgaccess is in the PG distribution, no?  It should get built and
> installed if you configure --with-tcl.

Sure is in CVS.  We have the master copy now, not the web site.

Re: alternative place to download pgaccess

From
tek1
Date:
thank you tom and bruce for your replies.

i found the .rpm for pgaccess on rpmfind.net:

http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=pgaccess