Does anyone have any contacts at CNet?

From
Justin Clift
Date:
Hi,

For the past few months I've been sending emails to various places on
CNet to try and get them to include us in their "Database Options and
Solutions" page :

http://www.builder.com/Programming/ChoosingWebDB/ss04.html

You'll notice they only have MS Access, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL Server and
Oracle.

It seems like a *VERY* stacked deck of cards (i.e. are the paid by these
advertisers?).  They're even missing other well-known databases like
Sybase.

Something doesn't seem right here, and they keep on ignoring my email
(which I *hate*).

So, doesn't anyone have any clout or friends which can get us (or Red
Hat Database, etc) on that page?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift