DBD::Pg

From
"P. Dwayne Miller"
Date:
Where can I find DBD:Pg?

I've looked around on the postgresql site, but keep going in circles
trying to find the software directories.

TIA

Re: DBD::Pg

Date:
It is on CPAN only.

> Where can I find DBD:Pg?
>
> I've looked around on the postgresql site, but keep going in circles
> trying to find the software directories.
>
> TIA

> http://archives.postgresql.org

Re: DBD::Pg

From
Fran Fabrizio
Date:
"P. Dwayne Miller" wrote:

> Where can I find DBD:Pg?
>
> I've looked around on the postgresql site, but keep going in circles
> trying to find the software directories.

Being a Perl module, DBD::Pg can be found with all the rest of the perl
modules on the CPAN.  cpan.org.  Enjoy!

-Fran

Re: DBD::Pg

From
"Roderick A. Anderson"
Date:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, P. Dwayne Miller wrote:

> Where can I find DBD:Pg?
>
> I've looked around on the postgresql site, but keep going in circles
> trying to find the software directories.

CPAN seems to be a little behind times ... sometimes.  Try this link

    http://dbi.symbolstone.org/cgi/moduledump?module=DBD::Pg

Rod
--
                      Let Accuracy Triumph Over Victory

                                                       Zetetic Institute
                                                        "David's Sling"
                                                         Marc Stiegler

Re: DBD::Pg

From
Vivek Khera
Date:

RAA> CPAN seems to be a little behind times ... sometimes.  Try this link

Either the module author needs to upload it, or you need to find a
better CPAN mirror.  The only times CPAN has been behind is when the
author fails to upload it; it is not magical!

Internet: khera@kciLink.com       Rockville, MD       +1-240-453-8497
AIM: vivekkhera Y!: vivek_khera   http://www.khera.org/~vivek/

Re: DBD::Pg

From
Paul Tomblin
Date:
Quoting Vivek Khera (khera@kcilink.com):

> RAA> CPAN seems to be a little behind times ... sometimes.  Try this link
>
> Either the module author needs to upload it, or you need to find a
> better CPAN mirror.  The only times CPAN has been behind is when the
> author fails to upload it; it is not magical!

Well, darn it, it *should* be.
:-)

--
Paul Tomblin <ptomblin@xcski.com>, not speaking for anybody
"But you've got to hand it to IBM, they know how to design hardware. The

Re: DBD::Pg

From
"Roderick A. Anderson"
Date:
On 26 Oct 2001, Vivek Khera wrote:

> RAA> CPAN seems to be a little behind times ... sometimes.  Try this link
>
> Either the module author needs to upload it, or you need to find a
> better CPAN mirror.  The only times CPAN has been behind is when the
> author fails to upload it; it is not magical!

This wasn't a slam at CPAN.  I realize it is not automagical.

Rod