CVS server stumbling?

From
David Ford
Date:
Is something amiss with the CVS server?  I'm running an strace to watch
a cvs update and it's forbiddingly slow.  It zooms along until it slams
into a brick wall for minutes, sometimes 10+ minutes, then it flys on.

David

Re: CVS server stumbling?

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
See notice on pgsql-announce concerning our upcoming move ... :)