resequencing an existing sequence

From
"mike"
Date:
I'm currently working on an online application that uses a sequence to
order the layout of blocks of text, but I've come to a problem when
someone adds blocks of text between existing blocks. I'm wondering if there
is any way to resequence an existing sequence to accommodate the new blocks
of text.

Mike

Re: resequencing an existing sequence

From
Keary Suska
Date:
See setval(), nextval(), and currval() in the documentation on how to modify
sequences on the fly.

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.