Admin tool

From
"Eric, Audet"

Hey ... i've been with postgresql for a few months now. (I'm getting better)

But this week-end, I played with mySQL ... and use a tool called phpMyAdmin

I was just wondering if there was a tool like that for postgresql?

Eric

Re: Admin tool

From
"Brent R. Matzelle"
Date:
--- "Eric, Audet" <eaudet@scc.ca> wrote:
> Hey ... i've been with postgresql for a few months now. (I'm
> getting better)
>
> But this week-end, I played with mySQL ... and use a tool
> called phpMyAdmin
>
> I was just wondering if there was a tool like that for
> postgresql?

phpPgAdmin:
http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin/projdisplay.php

Brent

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Re: Admin tool

Date:
> Hey ... i've been with postgresql for a few months now. (I'm getting better)
>
> But this week-end, I played with mySQL ... and use a tool called phpMyAdmin
>
> I was just wondering if there was a tool like that for postgresql?

phppgadmin.

Re: Admin tool

From
Nicolas Kowalski
Date:
"Eric, Audet" <eaudet@scc.ca> writes:

> I was just wondering if there was a tool like that for postgresql?

see http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin/projdisplay.php

Regards,
Nicolas.

Re: Admin tool

From
Martín Marqués
Date:
On Mar 07 Ago 2001 15:03, Brent R. Matzelle wrote:
> --- "Eric, Audet" <eaudet@scc.ca> wrote:
> > Hey ... i've been with postgresql for a few months now. (I'm
> > getting better)
> >
> > But this week-end, I played with mySQL ... and use a tool
> > called phpMyAdmin
> >
> > I was just wondering if there was a tool like that for
> > postgresql?
>
> phpPgAdmin:
> http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin/projdisplay.php

The link is the same, but the name of the project changed to webPg. :-)

Saludos... :-)

--
Cualquiera administra un NT.
Ese es el problema, que cualquiera administre.