RE : Re: Re: Asking for some PL/pgSQL Tips

From
tankgirl@worldonline.es
Date:
  Well thankyou very much :-)

  The way you have done the dynamic query was my first try, but as long
as it didn't work, I started messing it all.

  I have put it this way, but still returns the same ERROR message.

  I suppose that it's a matter of version...

    Test=> select version();
                               version
     PostgreSQL 7.0.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96
    (1 row)

              Stay Safe & Happy,
                    :* TankGirl

Re: RE : Re: Re: Asking for some PL/pgSQL Tips

From
Stephan Szabo
Date:
On Thu, 2 Aug 2001 tankgirl@worldonline.es wrote:

>   Well thankyou very much :-)
>
>   The way you have done the dynamic query was my first try, but as long
> as it didn't work, I started messing it all.
>
>   I have put it this way, but still returns the same ERROR message.
>
>   I suppose that it's a matter of version...
>
>     Test=> select version();
>                                version
>      PostgreSQL 7.0.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96
>     (1 row)

I'm pretty sure Execute was added in 7.1.