Quick RServ Question

From
pgsql-general@commandprompt.com
Date:
Hello,

I have a quick RServ question. We have got it all running and it seems to
work except, only manually. In other words, it works great as long as we
use the Replicate command.

So my question is... Is the Replicate command supposed to be run from a cron
job or did we miss a part of the set up that calls the replicate command
from a trigger or something?

Re: Quick RServ Question

From
"Thalis A. Kalfigopoulos"
Date:
On Wed, 20 Jun 2001 pgsql-general@commandprompt.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a quick RServ question. We have got it all running and it seems to
> work except, only manually. In other words, it works great as long as we
> use the Replicate command.
>
> So my question is... Is the Replicate command supposed to be run from a cron
> job or did we miss a part of the set up that calls the replicate command
> from a trigger or something?

Haven't used the tool, but from its title (...a store and forward *asynchronous* replica engine) I would guess that it
callsfor manual calling.

cheers,
thalis