Which of latest version is stable ?

From
"Jerzy Kut"
Date:
Hi there!
I have got two questions:
1. Can somebody tell me which version of PostgreSQL is stable ?
I have Linux 2.4 Debian 2.2 and i have used Postgre7.0.3 till now.
We tried to test Postgre7.1 earlier version but we have some troubles with
returned values of SELECT (we can't obtain some attributes from SELECT).
2. We need to do OUTER JOINs, VIEWs with UNIONs and subSELECTs in FROM
clause - can we ?

--
Best regards

Jerzy Kut
jerzyk@inquad.com / ICQ: 75824024

Re: Which of latest version is stable ?

From
Martín Marqués
Date:
On Mié 06 Jun 2001 00:18, Jerzy Kut wrote:
> Hi there!
> I have got two questions:
> 1. Can somebody tell me which version of PostgreSQL is stable ?
> I have Linux 2.4 Debian 2.2 and i have used Postgre7.0.3 till now.
> We tried to test Postgre7.1 earlier version but we have some troubles with
> returned values of SELECT (we can't obtain some attributes from SELECT).
> 2. We need to do OUTER JOINs, VIEWs with UNIONs and subSELECTs in FROM
> clause - can we ?

Download 7.1.2, which is stabl, and has outer joins. All the rest was already
on 7.0.3 (AFAIK)

Saludos... :-)

--
Cualquiera administra un NT.
Ese es el problema, que cualquiera administre.