NEED Postgresql ODBC driver.

From
"jacky_shu"
Hello everyone:

 I am a novice in postgreSQL.So i want to get ODBC driver
to connect with my program.Is there somebody can tell me
where the driver can download.Or how to connect postgreSQL
with PHP page in linux.Thanks.

--
________________________________

JACKY HSU
Mail:u8924356@cc.nkfust.ed.tw
Study in NKFUST
________________________________

Re: NEED Postgresql ODBC driver.

From
Nils Zonneveld

jacky_shu wrote:

> Hello everyone:
>
>  I am a novice in postgreSQL.So i want to get ODBC driver
> to connect with my program.Is there somebody can tell me
> where the driver can download.Or how to connect postgreSQL
> with PHP page in linux.Thanks.

For connecting to PostgreSQL from PHP you can look in the PHP manuals
for the chapter that describes the PHP PostgreSQL functions. They start
all with pg_*.

You can find an ODBC driver for Win32 in the odbc directory on the
PostgreSQL ftp servers.

HTH,

Nils

Re: NEED Postgresql ODBC driver.

From
"Brent R. Matzelle"
Date:
--- jacky_shu <u8924356@cc.nkfust.edu.tw> wrote:
> Hello everyone:
>
>  I am a novice in postgreSQL.So i want to get ODBC driver
> to connect with my program.Is there somebody can tell me
> where the driver can download.Or how to connect postgreSQL
> with PHP page in linux.Thanks.

You can download the ODBC driver on your closest server mirror.
The newest version is located in the /odbc/versions/msi
directory.  All the commands for connecting directly through PHP
on Linux you can find here:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pgsql.php .

Brent