Getting 7.1.2

From
Bruno Wolff III
Date:
I am interested in upgrading from 7.1RC1 and would like to go to 7.1.2.
Is there a small number of files (list of names and versions) I could get from
the WebCVS to use to replace files from the 7.1.1 source?
I have gotten the impression that there is only one change between 7.1.1
and 7.1.2 so the above is probably practical.

If the list of files is more than a couple, I will just wait.

Thanks for putting up with my antsiness.

Re: Getting 7.1.2

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
We're hoping to roll out v7.1.2 on Friday ...

On Wed, 16 May 2001, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> I am interested in upgrading from 7.1RC1 and would like to go to 7.1.2.
> Is there a small number of files (list of names and versions) I could get from
> the WebCVS to use to replace files from the 7.1.1 source?
> I have gotten the impression that there is only one change between 7.1.1
> and 7.1.2 so the above is probably practical.
>
> If the list of files is more than a couple, I will just wait.
>
> Thanks for putting up with my antsiness.

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: Getting 7.1.2

Date:
We are all packaged for 7.1.2.  I just need to update the
HISTORY/release file.