Installation on Windows 2000

From
"Jeff Williams"
Date:
I have installed the download from http://208.160.255.143/

I have encountered some problems that I wist to bring to someone ( not sure who's attention)

1. On installation and the install replaces one of the files in the Windows System directory and requires restoring from the Windows 2000 installation CD.
2.  No Link to the Readme file
3.  Reboot of Windows 2000 After ODBC installation does not work if PostGreSQL is running
4.  PG Guardian complains "04/03/2001" is not a valid date if installing with the Region settings set to English (Australian) must be set to English (United States)

Other than these minor problems the  Install worked great and PostGreSQL is working.

Regards

Jeff Williams