Returned mail: see transcript for details (fwd)

From
"Thomas T. Thai"
Date:
why does this happen?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:46:59 -0600 (CST)
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@minnesota.com>
To: tom@ns01.minnesota.com
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

The original message was received at Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:44:37 -0600 (CST)
from localhost [[UNIX: localhost]]

<pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
    (reason: 550 5.7.1 <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>... Relaying denied)

... while talking to mail.postgresql.org.:
>>> MAIL From:<tom@minnesota.com> SIZE=3641
<<< 451 4.1.8 <tom@minnesota.com>... Domain of sender address tom@minnesota.com does not resolve
... while talking to ftp.postgresql.org.:
550 5.1.1 <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>... User unknown