LinuxWorld NYC

Date:
If anyone is going to the LinuxWorld in New York City, January
31-February 2nd, five of the six core members will be there.

Myself, Tom Lane, and Jan will be at the Great Bridge booth, and Marc
and Thomas Lockhart will be at the show too.

Re: LinuxWorld NYC

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> If anyone is going to the LinuxWorld in New York City, January
> 31-February 2nd, five of the six core members will be there.
>
> Myself, Tom Lane, and Jan will be at the Great Bridge booth, and Marc
> and Thomas Lockhart will be at the show too.

    ... at the PostgreSQL, Inc booth (#223) ...

Re: LinuxWorld NYC

From
"Adam Lang"
Date:
Location of Linux World?  Links to find info?  I didn't know about it.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com

Date:
"Adam Lang" <aalang@rutgersinsurance.com> writes:
> Location of Linux World?  Links to find info?  I didn't know about it.

It's at Javits Convention Center in NYC, today through Friday.
See http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

            regards, tom lane

Re: LinuxWorld NYC

From
"Adam Lang"
Date:
Oh well, I wish I knew ahead of time... boss said it is too short of
notice... blah.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com
> > Location of Linux World?  Links to find info?  I didn't know about it.
>
> It's at Javits Convention Center in NYC, today through Friday.
> See http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/
>
> regards, tom lane

Re: LinuxWorld NYC

From
"os390 ibmos"
Date:
Just a quick non-postgress digression about the Linux expo exhibition/show dates, as per my info it's wednesday
thrufriday (10A-6P) ?
Don't want to get there all the way from Philly and not get to see the exhibition.
Thanks,
===

Re: LinuxWorld NYC

From
Ned Lilly
Date:
That's right.  Half-day tutorials actually start today, but the
conference and exhibits start Wednesday.

Regards,
Ned

os390 ibmos wrote:

> Just a quick non-postgress digression about the Linux
> expo exhibition/show dates, as per my info it's wednesday thru friday
> (10A-6P) ?
>
> Don't want to get there all the way from Philly and not get to see the
> exhibition.
>
> Thanks,
>
> ===

Ned Lilly                     e: ned@greatbridge.com
Vice President                w: www.greatbridge.com
Evangelism / Hacker Relations        v: 757.233.5523
Great Bridge, LLC                    f: 757.233.5555

Re: LinuxWorld NYC

Date:
> That's right.  Half-day tutorials actually start today, but the
> conference and exhibits start Wednesday.
>
> Regards,
> Ned

Also, you can download a free exhibit pass at:

    http://www.greatbridge.com/download/LWEXP12_12.pdf

Re: LinuxWorld NYC

From
"Adam Lang"
Date:
Now I just need someone to write me a note and get me out of work. ;)

I'd be going up from the philly area also.