PostgreSQL + PHP + SQL warning messages

From
Evelio Martinez

Hi!

Is there any way to get the equivalent sqlca.sqlcode value of informix  in PostgreSQL from php ?

I would like to use the sqlcode to print the messages in Spanish.

Thanks in advance

--
Evelio Martínez
Testanet. Dept. desarrollo software.

Re: [PHP] PostgreSQL + PHP + SQL warning messages

From
"Martin A. Marques"
Date:
El Jue 25 Ene 2001 16:36, Evelio Martinez escribió:
> Hi!
>
> Is there any way to get the equivalent sqlca.sqlcode value of informix
> in PostgreSQL from php ?
>
> I would like to use the sqlcode to print the messages in Spanish.

The problem is that informix puts in an array (sort of) all the info about
the last query. What sort of information would you like? Last insert? You
have an pg_getlastoid() function.
Hope it helps.

Saludos...:-)

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.

Maximum number of tables per DB.

From
Mark Lane
Date:
Does anyone know how many tables I can have in One database. I am using
postgreSQL for a massive listserver database that has 16,000+ list and will
have over 160,000 tables.

Mark

Re: Maximum number of tables per DB.

From
Flemming Frøkjær
Date:
I think there is something seriously wrong with your database design.
Are you creating 10 tables for each list? Why?

\Flemming