pgsql & mnogosearch

From
"Thomas T. Thai"
Date:
i'm starting to use mnogosearch 3.1.8 and pgsql-cvs on
NetBSD/Alpha.

i'm getting a tremendous amount of these errors in my log file when i'm
running indexer:
ERROR:  Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index url_url
ERROR:  Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index url_url
ERROR:  Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index url_url
ERROR:  Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index url_url
ERROR:  Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index url_url

anyone else using this combo and seeing this?

Re: pgsql & mnogosearch

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
mnogosearch only does inserts into the database, it doesn't check for a
previous occurance of the record first, so you are getting what is
expected ...

I think they work under teh guise that better return an error then do two
queries ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org