Transaction logging

From
Joel Bernstein
Date:
Is there anybody working on adding transaction logging to postgreSQL
right now.   If so could you let me know when you think it
will be completed and if you would like any help with the design or
implementation.

Thanks,

Joel

Re: Transaction logging

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
WAL (Write Ahead Logs) are implemented for v7.1 ... going beta this
weekend ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org