pgsql and php 3.0.16 question

From
Travis Bauer
Date:
How do I compile and install a pgsql php module to add to an existing php
3.0.16 installation?  And how do I install it?  I have been told that I
can do not have to recompile the whole package, but can just compile pgsql
services as its own module.  I'd like to do the same with the imap email
functions as well.  I'm assuming that it would work the same as the pgsql
module.

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer

Re: pgsql and php 3.0.16 question

From
"Adam Lang"
Date:
www.php.net will have a lot more info on that.  If you installed via rpm,
you can rpm the additional patches.  If you compiled and installed, the only
way I know off hand is to recompile php with "--with pgsql" and "--with
imap" parameters (check the syntax).  php.net would have more info.  They
have a couple install procedures detailed out.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company