Increasing max size of tuples?

From
oberpwd@anubis.network.com (Wade D. Oberpriller)
Date:
Can the max size of the tuples be enlarged, currently they are 8128 bytes ( I
believe). Is there a macro or option that can be set to increase this?

I have a table with quite a few constraints (and the field names are large also), and the tuple size is being exceeded,
andthe table can't be created.

Wade Oberpriller
StorageTek
oberpwd@network.com

Re: Increasing max size of tuples?

From
oberpwd@anubis.network.com (Wade D. Oberpriller)
Date:
I found my answer in config.h.in.

 Adjust BLKSZ to whatever size tuple you need, however it currently must be <=
 32k.

 Wade Oberpriller