pg-log File

From
John Pilley
Date:
My "pg-log" file is getting huge. I tried to zero it out with disastrous
consequences. I can find no documentation on what it is for or how to
manage it. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

John
mailto:jpilley@spescrow.com

Attachment

RE: pg-log File

From
"Mikheev, Vadim"
Date:
> My "pg-log" file is getting huge. I tried to zero it out with
> disastrous consequences. I can find no documentation on what it
> is for or how to manage it. Can anyone help?

The only way to manage it for now - dump/restore database -:(
We'll address this issue in nearest releases.

Vadim

Re: pg-log File

From
John Pilley
Date:
I have several databases in one implementation. Do I have to
dump/restore them all to get the pg_log file under control?

Thanks

John

"Mikheev, Vadim" wrote:

> > My "pg-log" file is getting huge. I tried to zero it out with
> > disastrous consequences. I can find no documentation on what it
> > is for or how to manage it. Can anyone help?
>
> The only way to manage it for now - dump/restore database -:(
> We'll address this issue in nearest releases.
>
> Vadim

Attachment

RE: pg-log File

From
"Mikheev, Vadim"
Date:
> I have several databases in one implementation. Do I have to
> dump/restore them all to get the pg_log file under control?

Yes.

Vadim