Re: c function

From
"K Parker"
> Question: Why isn't 12 printed after the second SELECT statement?

It's the well-known (?) problem that if any function parameter is NULL, they are all set to NULL.  IIRC someone is
workingon fixing this...

Re: Re: c function

From
Richard Harvey Chapman
Date:
On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, K Parker wrote:

> > Question: Why isn't 12 printed after the second SELECT statement?
>
> It's the well-known (?) problem that if any function parameter is
> NULL, they are all set to NULL.  IIRC someone is working on fixing
> this...

a big thanks to you and Tom for the updates.

a note though: there are no problems with the parameters that I can see.
They're passed correctly to the c function, it's just the return type
that's messed up.

I suppose we'll just have to use 'NULL'.

BTW Is it possible to use a c-function with a prototype like the following
in postgres?

int myfunc (int id, ...);

R.