perl2c tool?

From
"luc00"
Date:
1:Does exist a tool perl2c? Where could be found/downloaded?
2:What tool might import multitable DB to PGSQL ?
3:How [samples] could embed perl DB** to C++ instead of ODBC?

Thanks
Lucian

Re: perl2c tool?

From
Gilles DAROLD
Date:
luc00 wrote:

> 1:Does exist a tool perl2c? Where could be found/downloaded?
> 2:What tool might import multitable DB to PGSQL ?
> 3:How [samples] could embed perl DB** to C++ instead of ODBC?
>
> Thanks
> Lucian

1) Perl is all in one, you can find what you want with the perlcc
command...
Don't expect me to explain the C code generated :-)

2) I suppose you want to talk about pgsql....

3) unkowned by me...

Regards