For the list owner: others discard

From
Franck Martin
Date:
I'm sorry to write in the list, but I have written several times to the list
owner without any action...

I'm doubly subscribed under franck@sopac.org.fj and franck@sopac.org

franck@sopac.org is the one, please discard the other address...

Thanks...

Franck Martin
Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck@sopac.org <mailto:franck@sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/ <http://www.sopac.org/>

This e-mail is intended for its recipients only. Do not forward this
e-mail without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be
neccessarily the views of SOPAC.

Re: For the list owner: others discard

From
The Hermit Hacker