C++ Example

From
Miguel Omar Carvajal
Date:
Hi there,
   I can't find the c++ example in the postgresql distribution. Where can I
find it on the web?

Thanks in advance,
Miguel Carvajal

Weighted Searches

From
"Mitch Vincent"
Date:
    I know someone before me has had to deal with doing weighted searches,
would anyone have any examples of how you implemented such a thing using
PostgreSQL? I have lots of ideas and would like to weed out the bad ones as
fast as possible :-)

Thanks for any opinions or insights..

-Mitch

Re: C++ Example

From
"Ryan Williams"
Date:
What do you need an example of?  I can send you some C++ code that uses ODBC
to connect to PostgreSQL, if that's what you need.

>    I can't find the c++ example in the postgresql distribution. Where can
> find it on the web?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Miguel Carvajal

Re: C++ Example

From
Trurl McByte
Date:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2000 (Yesterday), Miguel Omar Carvajal wrote:

  MOC> Hi there,
  MOC>    I can't find the c++ example in the postgresql distribution. Where can I
  MOC> find it on the web?
in PostgreSQL distribution: src/interfaces/libpq++/examples/

--
      Trurl McByte, Capt. of StasisCruiser "Prince"
|InterNIC: AR3200                   RIPE: AR1627-RIPE|