Error with PostgreSQL - IMP

From
Armando "Racchumí" Piscoya
Date:
Hello.

I'm using PostgreSQL 7.0.2 with webmail IMP, but have the follow error :

Warning: Unable to connect to PostgresSQL server: Sorry, too many
clients already in ./lib/db.pgsql on line 266

But i'm with only 01 user, the error appear when the user close session and
them wish input other time inmediatley. The error dissapear them of some
minutes. Have references that the error is by the 32 concurrent session by
default of PostgreSQL, but i am testing with 01 user.

Where is the problem?.

Thank you.

Re: Error with PostgreSQL - IMP

From
Stephan Szabo
Date:
I don't have any good ideas, but is it possible that the connections
aren't being properly terminated so the backend is staying open?
After getting the message, try doing a ps on the database machine to see
how may postgres processes are running.

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com