Postgres with php3

From
"Carsten Huettl"
Date:
Hello,

I have setup a RH 6.2 box with postgres.
The httpd (apache) has support for php3.
But I don't know if the rh installation builds in the php3 support in
postgres. I installed the pgadmin 2.0.2 but it did not find any
database. Maybe this is becuase rh installs in different directories
then recommended.
The pgphp package is installed as I see from rpm -q
How do I check if the postgres installation is correct with support for
php3.

TIA
C.

--
Carsten Huettl - <http://www.ahorn-Net.de>
pgp-key on request

Re: Postgres with php3

From
"Poul L. Christiansen"
Date:
I don't think Postgres is started by default. Open linuxconf and make it
start every time your Redhat starts.

PgAdmin requires ODBC drivers on the windows machine, have you got them?

HTH,
Poul L. Christiansen

Carsten Huettl wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have setup a RH 6.2 box with postgres.
> The httpd (apache) has support for php3.
> But I don't know if the rh installation builds in the php3 support in
> postgres. I installed the pgadmin 2.0.2 but it did not find any
> database. Maybe this is becuase rh installs in different directories
> then recommended.
> The pgphp package is installed as I see from rpm -q
> How do I check if the postgres installation is correct with support for
> php3.
>
> TIA
> C.
>
> --