kpgsql query executes but does not complete

From
"Bill Barnes"
Date:
Using 6.5.3 on SuSE 6.4

Create a new table works and the results box shows 'CREATE'.

The next query, however, reports that a query is still in progress.  Tried
the new query button and simply erasing last query entered.

Seems the only way to correct this is to disconnect.
Upon reconnect I can select the new table.
I have been able to execute 'select' and 'drop' queries in succession.

Thanks for any clues.
Bill Barnes

I'm just doin' the 7.0 RC1 install and have some input on the documentation.

From
"Michael S. Kelly"
Date:
Hey folks,

Been gettin' situated with 7.0 RC1 and I've come across a couple of places
where small changes to the documentation would have helped.  I'd like to
feed this stuff back to the folks doin' the docs as part of my contribution
to the cause, but I don't know who to give it to.  Any leads?

-=michael=-

Re: I'm just doin' the 7.0 RC1 install and have some input on the documentation.

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Patches to pgsql-patches@postgresql.org, discussion at
pgsql-docs@postgresql.org. Thanks.

Of course the documentation is more or less frozen but feel free to
contribute anyway for the next release.

On Wed, 26 Apr 2000, Michael S. Kelly wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Been gettin' situated with 7.0 RC1 and I've come across a couple of places
> where small changes to the documentation would have helped.  I'd like to
> feed this stuff back to the folks doin' the docs as part of my contribution
> to the cause, but I don't know who to give it to.  Any leads?
>
> -=michael=-

> Hey folks,
>
> Been gettin' situated with 7.0 RC1 and I've come across a couple of places
> where small changes to the documentation would have helped.  I'd like to
> feed this stuff back to the folks doin' the docs as part of my contribution
> to the cause, but I don't know who to give it to.  Any leads?

Someone is working on docs for 7.0.  It will be in the final.  If yo
have any changes you would like to submit, please send them to the
patches list.