Comments in postgres ?

From
"Ed Bras"
Date:
 I am just new to postgres and I am putting al the commands like create tabel and create sequence in one file, but want to join them with some comment. What do I need to put in front of a comment so that postgres ingnores the rest of the sentence ??

Regards,
Ed Bras

Re: Comments in postgres ?

From
Martin Schulze
Ed Bras wrote:
>  I am just new to postgres and I am putting al the commands like create
> tabel and create sequence in one file, but want to join them with some
> comment. What do I need to put in front of a comment so that postgres
> ingnores the rest of the sentence ??

-- comment

create table foo ( -- 'nother comment

Regards,

    Joey

--
Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.