The Internet Directories

From
affiliate1@www.theinternetdirectory.net
Date:
I visited http://www.se.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-general and I got your email address.
I felt you might be interested in knowing that  98% of all sites visited
are found on directories or search engines.

The Internet Directories    http://www.theinternetdirectories.com
 is one of the fastest growing Directories on the Internet.

"Working with you to organize the Internet"

* List your site on The Cyberhound search engine "And Be Found"
  A WORLD WIDE search engine There is no cost or obligation
  to be listed  on the Cyberhound.  http://www.thecyberhound.com/
* List your business at a level 1 Free in the Directories.
* Build  Web Pages Free with the WEB PAGE WIZARD. " No catch"
  http://www.web-page-wizard.com/
* All About Pets (free lost and found database)
* Suggest New Catagories

  I read each response and will relpy within a few days.
  This is not sent from a spam list. However if you do not want
   to be contacted from the site above.

Hit reply and  Put   remove    in the subject line

Sorry If this email was an inconvience.

affiliate1
197 N. Linder
Meridian Idaho