FATAL 1: my bits moved right off the end of the world!

From
Roberto Moreda
Date:
When I try to CREATE a FUNCTION I got this message in the debug log :

FATAL 1:  my bits moved right off the end of the world!

Any advice?

TIA

    Roberto

--
Roberto Moreda
Resp. Dpto. Informática Handem/San Luis

Re: [GENERAL] FATAL 1: my bits moved right off the end of the world!

Date:
> When I try to CREATE a FUNCTION I got this message in the debug log :
>
> FATAL 1:  my bits moved right off the end of the world!
>
> Any advice?

One of my favorite PostgreSQL error messages.  Other than that, I don't
know.  Do other people have favorites?