Mac Connectivity

From
Andrew Gibson
Date:
Hi,

Has anyone achieved Macintosh connectivity to PostgreSQL?

If so, any details would be appreciated i.e. which ODBC driver

ANDREW GIBSON (Director - Information Services)
Cannon Hill Anglican College  http://www.chac.qld.edu.au/
PO Box 3366, Tingalpa DC, Q 4173, AUS
Ph: +61 7 3896 0444, Fax: +61 7 3896 0448

Re: [GENERAL] Mac Connectivity

From
Herouth Maoz
Date:
At 2:58 +0300 on 29/7/98, Andrew Gibson wrote:

> Has anyone achieved Macintosh connectivity to PostgreSQL?
>
> If so, any details would be appreciated i.e. which ODBC driver

Not by ODBC, but generally you can do it with Java or TCL. I had a bit of a
problem with the TCL interface, but my guess is that this is because I have
a relatively old version of Postgres.

Herouth

--
Herouth Maoz, Internet developer.