Wording in Error Message Style Guide

From
Daniel Gustafsson
Date:
Perhaps a nitpick, but in subsection 51.3.1 in the "Error Message Style Guide"
the language in the rationale for avoiding implementation details seems to not
be in line with the overall one of voice of the docs.  ISTM the following reads
better:

-    don't know the details anyway.
+    aren't expected to know the details.

Patch attached.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment

Re: Wording in Error Message Style Guide

Date:
On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 11:20:27AM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Perhaps a nitpick, but in subsection 51.3.1 in the "Error Message Style Guide"
> the language in the rationale for avoiding implementation details seems to not
> be in line with the overall one of voice of the docs.  ISTM the following reads
> better:
>
> -    don't know the details anyway.
> +    aren't expected to know the details.
>
> Patch attached.

Thanks, patch applied.