Request for writing a preface the Korean PostgreSQL documentation book

From
Kisung Kim
Date:
Dear,

Hello, I am the CTO of (C)Bitnine, which is a PostgreSQL company in Korea.
We are pleased to inform you that we are about to publish a Korean PostgreSQL book,
which is the translated book of the PostgreSQL Documentation (version 9.4).

We are doing our best to spread PostgreSQL DBMS in Korea, and
the publication of this book is also in the same line.

The Korean version's author is, of course, the PostgreSQL Global Development Group.
So if one of the group members can write a preface for the book, as a representative of the group, it will be a great honor for us.
Would you do us a favor writing some preface for the Korean book?

The book will be published by the one of largest IT publisher in Korea, Acorn publication
and it has a great quality.
We (bitnine) plan, lead and invest for translating and publish the book.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Kisung Kim.

(C)Bitnine, Kisung Kim, Ph.D
https://sites.google.com/site/kisungresearch/
E-mail : kskim@bitnine.co.kr
Office phone : 070-4800-3321
Mobile phone : 010-7136-0834
Fax : 02-568-1332

Re: Request for writing a preface the Korean PostgreSQL documentation book

Date:
On Sun, Oct 18, 2015 at 07:33:33PM +0900, Kisung Kim wrote:
> Dear,
>
> Hello, I am the CTO of (C)Bitnine, which is a PostgreSQL company in Korea.
> We are pleased to inform you that we are about to publish a Korean PostgreSQL
> book,
> which is the translated book of the PostgreSQL Documentation (version 9.4).
>
> We are doing our best to spread PostgreSQL DBMS in Korea, and
> the publication of this book is also in the same line.
>
> The Korean version's author is, of course, the PostgreSQL Global Development
> Group.
> So if one of the group members can write a preface for the book, as a
> representative of the group, it will be a great honor for us.
> Would you do us a favor writing some preface for the Korean book?
>
> The book will be published by the one of largest IT publisher in Korea, Acorn
> publication
> and it has a great quality.
> We (bitnine) plan, lead and invest for translating and publish the book.

I can write something if you wish.

+ Roman grave inscription                             +

Re: Request for writing a preface the Korean PostgreSQL documentation book

From
Kisung Kim
Date:
Thank you very much.

I'll contact you in personal.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

+ Roman grave inscription                             +