pg_buffercache

From
Jaime Casanova
Date:
Hi,

has anyone noted that the structure of the pg_buffercache view in the
docs has relforknumber and relblocknumber swaped.

also, should we add a little description of what values can we find in
relforknumber?

attached is an extremely simple patch to fix both

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación

Attachment

Re: pg_buffercache

Date:
On Wed, Mar  6, 2013 at 05:55:21PM -0500, Jaime Casanova wrote:
> Hi,
>
> has anyone noted that the structure of the pg_buffercache view in the
> docs has relforknumber and relblocknumber swaped.
>
> also, should we add a little description of what values can we find in
> relforknumber?
>
> attached is an extremely simple patch to fix both

I have reordered the doc fields to match the view.  The other changes
had already been made.  Sorry for the delay.

  + Everyone has their own god. +