No such thing as pl/py?

From
Thom Brown
Date:
Hi,

I noticed that "pl/py" is listed on the procedural languages page
under external projects, and upon following the link, I can't see any
mention of a procedural language. (link:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/external-pl.html)

Was this added in error?

--
Thom

Re: No such thing as pl/py?

From
"Joshua D. Drake"
Date:
On 04/09/2012 02:51 PM, Thom Brown wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed that "pl/py" is listed on the procedural languages page
> under external projects, and upon following the link, I can't see any
> mention of a procedural language. (link:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/external-pl.html)
>
> Was this added in error?

No there is a pl/py it is an alternative pl/python.

JD

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579

Re: No such thing as pl/py?

From
"Kevin Grittner"
Date:
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:

> I noticed that "pl/py" is listed on the procedural languages page
> under external projects, and upon following the link, I can't see
any
> mention of a procedural language.

At the bottom/left corner of the linked page was a link to here:

http://python.projects.postgresql.org/backend/

-Kevin

Re: No such thing as pl/py?

From
Thom Brown
Date:
On 9 April 2012 23:17, Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
>
>> I noticed that "pl/py" is listed on the procedural languages page
>> under external projects, and upon following the link, I can't see
> any
>> mention of a procedural language.
>
> At the bottom/left corner of the linked page was a link to here:
>
> http://python.projects.postgresql.org/backend/

Ah okay.  Perhaps it should link to that URL then.

Thom

--
Thom

Re: No such thing as pl/py?

From
"Kevin Grittner"
Date:
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
>> Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I noticed that "pl/py" is listed on the procedural languages
>>> page under external projects, and upon following the link, I
>>> can't see any mention of a procedural language.
>>
>> At the bottom/left corner of the linked page was a link to here:
>>
>> http://python.projects.postgresql.org/backend/
>
> Ah okay.  Perhaps it should link to that URL then.

I think it should.

-Kevin

Re: No such thing as pl/py?

From
Heikki Linnakangas
Date:
On 10.04.2012 03:26, Kevin Grittner wrote:
> Thom Brown<thom@linux.com>  wrote:
>> Kevin Grittner<Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>  wrote:

>>> At the bottom/left corner of the linked page was a link to here:
>>>
>>> http://python.projects.postgresql.org/backend/
>>
>> Ah okay.  Perhaps it should link to that URL then.
>
> I think it should.

Ok, URL changed.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas