synchronous_commit is not boolean anymore

From
Jaime Casanova
Date:
Hi,

I was reading all this again and found that the docs are still saying
that synchronous_commit is boolean... which in my understanding is
just not true anymore... attached a one linear patch to fix that

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación

Attachment

Re: synchronous_commit is not boolean anymore

From
Simon Riggs
Date:
On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 4:50 AM, Jaime Casanova <jaime@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> I was reading all this again and found that the docs are still saying
> that synchronous_commit is boolean... which in my understanding is
> just not true anymore... attached a one linear patch to fix that

Thanks, committed and backpatched to 9.1