tutorial source code

From
Susanne Ebrecht
Date:
Hello,

I saw that not all examples in actual documentation made it into the
tutorial source code.

The source code looks a little bit outdated.

Do we still maintain the tutorial source code?

If yes - then I will check the tutorial source code
during translating the tutorial.
And of I would fix / add the missing stuff to the source.

Regards,

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
www.2ndQuadrant.com

Re: tutorial source code

Date:
Susanne Ebrecht <susanne@2ndQuadrant.com> writes:
> I saw that not all examples in actual documentation made it into the
> tutorial source code.

> The source code looks a little bit outdated.

> Do we still maintain the tutorial source code?

I think no one's touched it in a long time.  Feel free to improve it.

            regards, tom lane