Misspelling in index - 8.4.2 manual downloads and on web

From
Thomas Shinnick
Date:
While the section title and contents are fine, the index entry misspells 'Cygwin'
        Cyginw
            installation on, 371

On another note, where is it explicitly said where and how to report documentation bugs?  To report 'bugs' is fairly well described, but _are_ documentation bugs 'bugs'?  Should they be reported here (as above) or via a filed bug report?

--
I'm a pessimist about probabilities; I'm an optimist about possibilities.
    Lewis Mumford  (1895-1990)

Re: Misspelling in index - 8.4.2 manual downloads and on web

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
2010/1/16 Thomas Shinnick <tshinnic@gmail.com>:
> While the section title and contents are fine, the index entry misspells 'Cygwin'
>         Cyginw
>             installation on, 371

Fix applied, thanks for reporting.

> On another note, where is it explicitly said where and how to report documentation bugs?  To report 'bugs' is fairly
welldescribed, but _are_ documentation bugs 'bugs'?  Should they be reported here (as above) or via a filed bug report?

An email to this list is fine. But using the bug report form works as well.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/