About contrib modules

From
albert@nan-tic.com
Date:
I'm sorry I haven't said anything yet. I've got no Internet connection at
home. I'll work on the remaining work on contrib docs as soon as my
Internet connection is restablished.

Re: About contrib modules

Date:
albert@nan-tic.com wrote:
> I'm sorry I haven't said anything yet. I've got no Internet connection at
> home. I'll work on the remaining work on contrib docs as soon as my
> Internet connection is restablished.

Thanks.  We probably have 1-2 weeks left to get it into 8.3 final.

Re: About contrib modules

From
Albert Cervera i Areny
Date:
A Dijous 22 Novembre 2007, Bruce Momjian va escriure:
> albert@nan-tic.com wrote:
> > I'm sorry I haven't said anything yet. I've got no Internet connection at
> > home. I'll work on the remaining work on contrib docs as soon as my
> > Internet connection is restablished.
>
> Thanks.  We probably have 1-2 weeks left to get it into 8.3 final.

Attached, the dict_int and dict_xsyn SGML docs.
Now I'll work on the lost changes of the already SGML'ed docs.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com

Attachment

Re: About contrib modules

Date:
Albert Cervera i Areny <albert@nan-tic.com> writes:
> Attached, the dict_int and dict_xsyn SGML docs.

Applied, thanks.

            regards, tom lane

Re: About contrib modules

From
Albert Cervera i Areny
Date:
A Dijous 22 Novembre 2007, Bruce Momjian va escriure:
> albert@nan-tic.com wrote:
> > I'm sorry I haven't said anything yet. I've got no Internet connection at
> > home. I'll work on the remaining work on contrib docs as soon as my
> > Internet connection is restablished.
>
> Thanks.  We probably have 1-2 weeks left to get it into 8.3 final.

Attached, contrib docs with the changes of the last months. Had to update
cube, apart from most modules of Tom's list. Everything should be up to date
now.

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com

Attachment

Re: About contrib modules

Date:
Albert Cervera i Areny <albert@nan-tic.com> writes:
> Attached, contrib docs with the changes of the last months. Had to update
> cube, apart from most modules of Tom's list. Everything should be up to date
> now.

Applied, thanks.

Are you planning to do any further work on the contrib docs?  I'm
interested in making an editorial pass over them in the next day or two,
but I don't want to create merge conflicts for you if you are about to
do more work.

            regards, tom lane

Re: About contrib modules

From
Albert Cervera i Areny
Date:
A Dilluns 03 Desembre 2007, Tom Lane va escriure:
> Are you planning to do any further work on the contrib docs?  I'm

I don't have any further work planned by now. Please, go on with the changes..

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com