Updated Russian translation of FAQ

From
"Viktor Vislobokov"
Date:
There is updated Russian translation of FAQ in attachment.

--
With best wishes,
Victor Vislobokov

Attachment

Re: Updated Russian translation of FAQ

Date:
Patch applied.  Thanks.

Viktor Vislobokov wrote:
> There is updated Russian translation of FAQ in attachment.
>
> --
> With best wishes,
> Victor Vislobokov
> Perm, Russia

[ application/x-gzip is not supported, skipping... ]

Re: Updated Russian translation of FAQ

Date:
Thanks.  Updated.

Viktor Vislobokov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> There is updated Russian translation of FAQ in attachment.
>

> --
> With best wishes,
> Victor Vislobokov,
> Perm, Russia

[ application/x-gzip is not supported, skipping... ]

Re: Updated Russian translation of FAQ

From
Anass HAMMEDI
It might be interesting to have the source code toje.

Date:
Anass HAMMEDI wrote:

> It might be interesting to have the source code toje.

What source code?  A diff of the changes?  Agreed.  The user just
submited a new file and I installed it.

Re: Updated Russian translation of FAQ

Date:
Viktor Vislobokov wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Anass HAMMEDI wrote:
> >
> >>It might be interesting to have the source code toje.
> >

> > What source code?  A diff of the changes?  Agreed.  The user just
> > submited a new file and I installed it.
> >
> Bruce, may be, he is talking about sgml source?
> But, it is not present for the FAQ.

I think he was looking for a diff against the existing HTML file.

Date: