PDF docs

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
I've created PDF versions of the docs.  I haven't hand-edited them yet to
remove some formatting artifacts, but they're much better than printing
out the HTML.  Should I post them somewhere, and if so where?

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: PDF docs

From
Vince Vielhaber
Date:
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> I've created PDF versions of the docs.  I haven't hand-edited them yet to
> remove some formatting artifacts, but they're much better than printing
> out the HTML.  Should I post them somewhere, and if so where?

Where are they now?

Vince.

Re: PDF docs

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Vince Vielhaber writes:

> On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>
> > I've created PDF versions of the docs.  I haven't hand-edited them yet to
> > remove some formatting artifacts, but they're much better than printing
> > out the HTML.  Should I post them somewhere, and if so where?
>
> Where are they now?

On my hard drive.

--

Date:
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Vince Vielhaber writes:
>
> > On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> >
> > > I've created PDF versions of the docs.  I haven't hand-edited them yet to
> > > remove some formatting artifacts, but they're much better than printing
> > > out the HTML.  Should I post them somewhere, and if so where?
> >
> > Where are they now?
>
> On my hard drive.

Can you put them in ~vev/pdfdocs on the postgresql.org machine?

Vince.